Pink Army Volunteer Opportunities
Our volunteers come in all sizes, shapes and colors, but their hearts are pink and their caring has no limit. Are you a leader, a thinker or a doer? Use your talents in our promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever! We need you now more than ever. Volunteers provide countless hours contributing their skills to further the Susan G. Komen® promise. We will work with your availability. Every minute you spend helping gives another minute of hope to those affected by breast cancer.
Program areas include:
- Fundraising/Special Events opportunities
- Communications/Marketing opportunities
- Community Programs Advocacy opportunities
- Administrative/Office Assistance opportunities
- Pink in the Rink | 02.21.2015 | Missouri Mavericks at the Independence Events Center
- Pink Promise Brunch | 04.18.2015 | Overland Park Convention Center
- Race for the Cure | 09.13.2015 | Worlds of Fun
To be considered for one of the above volunteer positions, please fill out the:
Questions? Please feel free to contact Tiffani Kintchen at email@example.com or 816.842.0410 to express your interest in our volunteer opportunities.